Win a £100 Amazon gift voucher
Terms and Conditions
The Competition is run by The Dairy Council and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Amazon . By entering this Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The Competition will be run from 9:00am Wednesday 7th February 2018 until 11:59pm Wednesday 28th February 2018 (the “Competition Period”).
3. In order to be eligible to win, entrants must complete The Dairy Council Sports Nutrition Insight Survey and opt in to the Competition with their contact details.
4. All eligible submissions will be entered into a Prize Draw and the first entrant drawn that meets the competition criteria will win the main prize of a £100 Amazon e-voucher.
5. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. Only the first entry will be valid.
7. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
8. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent observer.
9. Third party entries will not be accepted.
10. The winners will be notified by email.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 days of the Prize Draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner within three weeks of the Competition closing.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to send out alternative products, should the advertised product become unavailable for any reason.
14. The Dairy Council are not liable for any additional costs.
15. By entering the Competition, you agree to The Dairy Council holding your contact details. These will not be passed on to any third parties.
16. To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any promotional product, consumers agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and any one professionally connected with the promotion,and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors,employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury,death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
18. This Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
19. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
20. Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the Promotion. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter.
21. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained until 15 May 2018 by writing to Promotions at the Promoter’s address below.
22. The Promotion, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. By participating in the Promotion,participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
24. To the extent permitted by law,the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
Promoter: The Dairy Council, 6th Floor, 210 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EP