Baked baby peppers
Using dairy foods in your cooking is a great way to get key nutrients like calcium and protein into your meals.
- 8 baby peppers red, yellow and orange
- 80 g grated cheddar
- 142 g brie cut into pieces
- 2 scallions washed and thinly sliced
- 8 slices streaky bacon cut in half
- Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds, fill with grated cheddar, pieces of brie and chopped scallion
- Wrap in streaky bacon and set onto an oven tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200ºC until the pepper is soft and bacon is crisp.