Baked brie and cranberry parcels
Looking for some party perfect parcels? These brie and cranberry parcels are perfect for entertaining over the Christmas season. Serve from the oven whilst still warm for a really delicious melt-in-the-mouth party treat.
- 2 ready rolled puff pastry sheets
- Egg wash
- 6 tbsp tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 142 g Brie cheese cut into 16 cubes
- Unroll 1 pastry sheet onto a clean work surface and cut into 3 even horizontal strips. Brush with egg wash. Spoon 5 evenly spaced teaspoons of cranberry sauce onto each pastry strip and top with a cube of Brie cheese.
- Cut the second pastry sheet into 3 strips and lay on top. Press the pastry over the cranberry and brie filling and then cut into 5 small parcels. Use a fork to press the pastry together and seal, egg wash the top of the parcels before baking in a hot oven for 15 minutes until golden. Serve immediately