Banana Milkshake Iced Coffee
Celebrate World Milk Day on the 1st June with this creamy iced coffee! Containing whole milk, espresso, chopped banana and topped with whipped cream, cocoa powder and dark chocolate chips. Perfect for outdoor get togethers as the weather warms up and guaranteed to go down a treat! Happy World Milk Day!
- 1 ripe banana frozen
- 600 grams whole milk, cold
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coca powder
- 400 grams espresso coffee, cold
- 200 grams ice cubes
- whipped cream
- ½ chopped banana
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a blender, place all ingredients except coffee and ice cubes. Blend until a thin milkshake consistency is achieved.
- Serve coffee and ice cubes in large glasses. Pour in the banana milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream, chopped banana, dark chocolate chips, and cocoa powder.