Banana Milkshake Iced Coffee
Try this creamy iced coffee recipe with whole milk, espresso, banana, whipped cream, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chips – it's a guaranteed treat!
- 1 ripe banana frozen
- 600 grams whole milk, cold
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coca powder
- 400 grams espresso coffee, cold
- 200 grams ice cubes
- whipped cream
- ½ chopped banana
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a blender, place all ingredients except coffee and ice cubes. Blend until a thin milkshake consistency is achieved.
- Serve coffee and ice cubes in large glasses. Pour in the banana milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream, chopped banana, dark chocolate chips, and cocoa powder.