Caramel latte iced coffee
This caramel latte is a delicious, sweet, pick-me-up that can be made super simply at home with just a few ingredients! It’s great served over ice and cheaper than the real thing.
Caramel Sauce (can also use store bought caramel sauce!)
- 120 mls double cream
- 200 grams sugar
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp caramel syrup (homemade or store bought)
- 1 shot espresso (or 100mls strong coffee)
- 200 mls milk
- To make the latte, simply add 2 tbsp of the homemade caramel sauce (or store bought caramel sauce to simplify!) to the bottom of a glass.
- Pour hot espresso over the caramel sauce and stir to melt.
- Add a handful of ice to the coffee mixture along with the cold milk.
- Finish the drink, if desired, with a dollop of whipped double cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.