Caramel Mocha Ice Lollies
Get excited for World Milk Day on 1st June with these scrumptious and refreshing lollies! Made with creamy milk, these delightful ice lollies are mocha flavoured with caramel and chocolate sauce. They make a luscious dessert or summertime treat and are really easy to make! Happy World Milk Day!
- 400 grams whole milk
- 200 ml cooled,brewed coffee as per instructions
- 100 grams caramel sauce + extra
- 100 grams chocolate suace + extra
- 50 grams chocolate curls (optional)
- Place the ice-pop moulds on a flat surface and with a round and blunt knife spread the extra caramel sauce and then the chocolate sauce on the inside on the ice lolly moulds and place in the freezer.
- In a large jug pourthe whole milk and coffee then stir.
- Remove the coatedlolly moulds from the freezer and evenly pour the caramel mocha mixture intothe moulds. Insert lolly sticks and freeze until solid or preferably overnight.
- Briefly run thebottom of the lolly mould into warm water to release the lollies. Dip icelollies into chocolate curls of chips and coffee granules for more mochaflavour and texture. Serve immediately.
- Place extra icelollies in freezer bags and in a freezer safe container and store in freezer.
Lollies store well up to a week. Each lolly is approx. 90ml this will be determined on the thickness of your sauces. Soaking the wooden lolly sticks in water for 5 minutes before use helps the lolly sticks stay inside the moulds Fancy salted caramel mocha ice lollies? No problem, sprinkle a little of your favourite salt on a whole lolly or half a lolly to get the best of both worlds! If you do have any left-over mixtures, pour in a cup and serve chilled with ice. Sugar has not been added as the sauces are already sweet.