Charcuterie cheese board
Our charcuterie cheese board makes for the perfect party food or dinner for a date night in. Celebrate your favourite cheese, dips and ingredients in style and wow your guests with a sumptuous platter - with minimal effort! Everyone will love this easy “recipe”.
- Red Leicester
- Any other desired cheeses
- Meats, such as ham, prosciutto, or salami
- Mixed nuts
- Vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, small peppers, olives
- Fruits, both fresh and dried
Making a great charcuterie board is more about the method than following a strict recipe. Feel free to choose the items that are your favorites! Here are tips for the best board:
- Use the right size board. The platter should look full and bountiful, so if need be, use a smaller board and fill it with more food.
- Start by placing your biggest items like the cheeses. Slice them in different ways to make it visually appealing: cubes, slices, wedges, etc.
- Mirror the colours on different corners of the board. If you place something green in the top right, follow suit in the bottom left.
- Make sure to place different colours next to each other to ensure they pop!
- Vary the textures and sizes of the different items.
- Don’t stress - it’s hard to mess this up!