Cheddar broccoli pasta bake
This Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Bake is an easy weeknight dinner recipe the entire family will love. Packed with roasted broccoli and coated in the creamiest cheese sauce, this meal is affordable,delicious and a sure fire crowd pleaser! It requires little hands on time, but is packed with cheesy goodness.
- 1 300g block of cream cheese
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100-200 ml cream or milk
- 200 grams Cheddar cheese
- 500 grams pasta of choice
- half tsp salt
- To begin, preheat the oven to 200degrees and grab a large baking dish.
- Scoop the cream cheese out of its container and place in the center of the baking dish.
- Trim the broccoli florets off of the stem and arrange around the cream cheese in the dish. Add the minced garlic to the pan and drizzle the vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle salt over the dish and place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- While the broccoli and cheese is baking, cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water according to the package instructions. Strain once cooked!
- Once the cheese and broccoli has baked, remove it from the oven. Add 100mls or cream or milk to the pan and mix to combine. The cheese and broccoli should look like a thick, creamy sauce.
- Next, add the pasta and toss. If the sauce is feeling too thick, add the extra 100mls of cream or milk and continue to toss.
- Finally, top the bake with the grated cheddar and bake for 10 more minutes or until the cheese on top is bubbling and melted. Enjoy!