Chocolate peanut butter brownie milkshake
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Milk shake is rich, decadent, creamy and totally customisable! All you need if 5 minutes, a few ingredients and a blender to make this incredibly indulgent treat!
- 1 pint Chocolate ice cream
- 250 mls Milk
- 1-2 Brownies (homemade or store bought)
- Desired toppings: whipped cream, sprinkles, cherry etc
- Add the ice cream, milk and peanut butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the brownies to the milkshake and lightly pulse to combine. (Leave some chunks for texture!)
- Divide into 2 glasses and top with more crumbled brownies and desired toppings!