Chocolate yogurt dip
Rich and chocolatey, yet refreshingly light – the perfect combination for a delicious and fun dessert! You can add more yogurt to this recipe if you prefer a less rich dip, or leave it as is for something more indulgent.
Yogurt Dip (Makes about 1 cup)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 100 g dark chocolate finely chopped
- Two thirds cup thick Greek-style yogurt
- 150 g natural Greek-style yogurt (5oz)
- Fresh fruit to serve
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over low heat until very hot and foamy, but not boiling
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Set aside for 2 – 3 minutes to melt, then stir until smooth.
- Put into a medium bowl and stir in yogurt.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until thickened and cool.
- Peel and slice fruit, or use a biscuit cutter to cut into shapes and thread onto skewers if desired.
- Serve fruit dippers with chocolate yogurt dip.
Cook’s tip: The consistency of your dip may vary depending on the yogurt you use. Pot-set yogurt will give you a slightly thicker dip compared to stirred yogurt.