Christmas tree cheese dip
This fun cheese dip is a must for your Christmas party spread. Made with the unmistakeable flavours of Stilton and goat’s cheese, and shaped like a Christmas tree. Perfect for the season!
- 600 gr cream cheese
- 180 gr goat's cheese
- 300 gr Stilton cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tbsp orange liqueur
- 200 gr pecan nuts
- 4 tsp orange zest
- 100 gr breadsticks
- fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 thick slice of white Cheddar cheese
- Place all ingredients except breadsticks and thick slice of white Cheddar cheese in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Shape the cheese dip to create a cone.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander all over the dip and stick in breadsticks, pecan nuts and cherry tomatoes.
- Cut out a star out of a thick slice of Stilton cheese and top the Christmas tree.