Cookie dough iced coffee
Try this delicious iced coffee recipe made with creamy milk, sweet chocolate chip cookies and espresso. A tasty treat any day of the year!
- 300 ml espresso coffee
- 100 ml whole milk
- 4 tbsp vanilla or cookie dough ice cream
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 50 gr whipped cream
- 40 gr chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 4 tbsp milk chocolate, diced
- 1 largeglass full of ice cubes
- Distribute ice cubes in two separate glasses.
- Pour in espresso coffee, then whole milk and hazelnut butter. Add ice cream and fill with whipped cream.
- Top whipped cream with crumbled cookies and milk chocolate chips.