Cranberry Stilton Bites
These delicious Cranberry Stilton Bites are the perfect holiday party appetiser! Sweet cranberry sauce, creamy stilton and crunchy nuts are packed into flaky pastry and served warm. These rich, satisfying bites are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 jar of preferred cranberry sauce
- 200 grams Stilton cheese
- Rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with baking spray.
- Roll out the sheet of puff pastry and slice into 8 equal squares. Fit each square of puff pastry into one of the muffin holes.
- Into each puff pastry casing, spoon in one tablespoon of cranberry sauce. On top of the cranberry sauce, add a generous tablespoon of crumbled stilton and a sprinkle of walnuts to each bite.
- Bake the cranberry stilton bites for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes or so before using a knife to help ease them from the tin.
- Top with additional Stilton and rosemary, if desired.