Cream cheese toast with fruit topping
Start your day with crunchy toast topped with delicious cream cheese and fresh berries. Seasoned with some sweet honey and a lemon zest. Scrumptious!
- 2 bread slices
- 100 gr cream cheese
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ kiwi sliced
- a handful of berries (sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp roasted hazelnuts, crushed
- Toast bread slices
- Combine cream cheese with lemon zest and ground ginger.
- Spread with cream cheese and top with sliced fruits.
- Pour honey over the fruits and sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.