Creamy sun-dried tomato dip
This delicious Mediterranean creamy dip is infused with flavoursome sundried tomato oil. A tasty, tangy and oh-so-easy summer dip - serve with vegetables, crackers, pitta, or fresh crusty bread.
- 200 g Greek-style yogurt
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes plus more for drizzle
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely grated (5g)
- 8-10 large fresh basil leaves plus extra for garnishing (5g)
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1. Combine the yoghurt, feta cheese, and the oil from the sundried tomatoes in a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
- 2. Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and chopped basil (chilli flakes if adding).
- 3. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with a scattering of chopped tomatoes, extra basil and a good oil drizzle of sun-dried tomato oil.
- 4. Serve right away or refrigerate before serving. Enjoy!
Any leftovers can be refrigerated and stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. This dip makes a great potato salad. If desired for a runnier and less concentrated, stir in more yogurt until combined.