Crunchy garlic bread
Crunchy and buttery; you’ll love these garlic breadsticks! They are so delicious and so simple to make. Just mix some cream cheese with butter, fill the bread with some stretchy cheese, and fry in a pan. Ready in just a blink!
- 8 hot dog buns
For the filling
- 100 grams finely chopped mozzarella cheese
- 50 grams finely shredded Red Leicester cheese
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
For the coating
- 150 grams butter
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 2 grlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Divide buns in half and take edges out. Then partially cut each half bun, lengthwise, just enough to be able to fill each stick with cheese.
- Mix together finely shredded mozzarella cheese, finely shredded Red Leicester cheese, chopped rosemary and melted butter.
- Fill each bread stick with a tablespoon of cheese. Set aside
- Heat a pan over low heat and add in butter, crushed garlic cloves and spices. Stir until butter is melted and combined with the other ingredients. Let them chill for 5 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese into a bowl and pour the melted butter and garlic over it. Mix to combine.
- Using a spoon, coat each bread stick with the butter and cream cheese mixture, on all sides.
- Heat a pan over low heat. Place the coated bread sticks on the uncut side. Cook until golden brown on all sides, being the cheesy side the last one to cook. Serve inmediately.