Festive breakfast charcuterie board
Begin your Christmas day with this festive breakfast treat. Indulge in creamy yogurt, British cheese, and classic sides (beans, bacon, sausages) - and don’t forget your coffee with rich, creamy milk! Happy Christmas.
- 4 bacon slices
- 2-4 sausages
- 250 gr baked beans, store bought
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado
- 150 gr Red Leicester cheese
- 100 gr Caerphilly cheese
- 80 gr Blue Stilton Cheese
- handful of rocket leaves
- handful of lettuce leaves
- toasted sourdough bread
- 200 gr yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- coffee with milk
- Serve warm baked beans in a bowl.
- Peel and cut avocado.
- Dice cheeses into bites or slices.
- Toast bread.
- Serve yogurt in a small bowl and top with honey.
- Just before serving, cook bacon and sausages and fry eggs.
- Place yogurt, meat, beans, fried eggs, cheeses, rocket leaves, lettuce leaves and toasted bread on a board.