Ham and cheese sushi rolls
Celebrate World School Milk Day and back to school with this fun lunch box idea. Ham and cheese roll ups, paired with homemade ranch dip and chopped veggies. A well-rounded, delicious, and quick go-to your little ones will love!Find out more about: World School Milk Day
Ham and Cheese "Sushi"
- 1 wrap or flatbread
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1-2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2-3 slices of ham
Selection of chopped vegetables
- carrots sliced
- cucumber sliced
- celery sliced
- snap peas
- pepper sliced
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ tsp parsley, dill, chives, garlic granules
- pinch of salt
- veggie straws or another crispy side
- To make the sushi roll, simply spread the cream cheese onto the centre of the wrap. Lay the slices of ham and cheese on top of the cream cheese. Roll the wrap like a sushi roll and slice into thin “sushi” like sections. Place into the lunchbox face up.
- To make the ranch dip, mix the cream cheese with the herbs and spices. Place the dip into the lunch box.
- Fill the remaining compartments of the lunchbox with a crunchy snack like veggies straws and vegetables for dipping into the ranch dip.