Lemon parfait pots
These lemon parfaits are perfect as they combine elements of great desserts - lemon tiramisu, Eaton mess, lemon meringue; it takes only minutes to put together and great for family treat.
- 6 lady finger biscuits
- 1 lemon for zest and juice
- 200 ml lemon curd
- 200 ml pineapple juice
- 150 grams double cream
- 1 can squirty cream for garnish
- 6 mini white meringues or 3 large meringues
- 1 lemon
- Snap one lady finger biscuit into small pieces and place evenly in the bottom of a glass and repeat for the remaining 5 glasses. I used small tumbler glasses – 6 cm w 8.5 cm w. Now soak the sponge biscuits by pouring the pineapple juice among the six glasses.
- In a large mixing bowl pour the double cream and add the lemon curd bring together until smooth, thick, light, and fluffy, preferably with a free-standing mixer or electric hand whisk which can take about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Gently spoon or pipe the mixture into the prepared glasses evenly. Cover and place in the fridge to allow to set for about an hour at least or overnight.
- Just before serving squirt cream from can and place a mini meringue on each glass or if using large meringues break into large pieces and distribute evenly between the glasses; three should be adequate. Garnish with a zest of lemon.