These delicious mango bars make the perfect snack. A rich combination of mango, cream and tangy lime zest, dusted with powdered sugar – an easy-to-make and oh so scrumptious treat!
- 150 gr butter, softened
- 200 gr all-purpose flour
- 70 gr sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
For the filling
- 150 gr sugar
- 200 gr mango
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Cover a 20x20 baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Press the dough into the baking tray and make some small holes with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until slightly golden.
- Blend sugar, mango, eggs and lime zest.
- Take the crust out of the oven and cover it with the mango filling.
- Bake for 20-30 more minutes until the filling is cooked through.