Mango coconut cardamom milkshake
This creamy fruit milkshake contains whole milk, honey, cardamom, vanilla, topped with a sprig of fresh mint. Perfect as the weather warms up and guaranteed to go down a treat!
- 2 Large mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 360ml Whole milk
- 110g Thick coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Honey or syrup
- 1 tsp Ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp Ground vanilla
- To serve: fresh mint leaves, cardamom, honey
- Place chopped mangoes, whole milk, honey, cardamom and vanilla in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. If too dense, add a little bit more whole milk. If too thin, add a little bit more mango.
- Serve in a large glass and top with fresh mint leaves, cardamom and honey.
- Drink chilled.