Matcha milkshake with raspberry foam
This delicious milkshake has 10g of protein and is perfectas a tasty post workout treat! Simple ingredients and so easy to make.
- 500 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 4 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp honey or agave syrup
- 30 gr (1 heaped tablespoon) raspberry jam
- 100 ml double cream
- Sprinkles and a cherry (optional)
- Blend milk, matcha powder, and honey.
- Pour into a glass.
- In a medium-sized bowl, start whipping the double cream until it begins to form soft peaks. Then add in raspberry jam and keep whipping until the peaks feel more solid and don’t fall apart. Pipe on top of the matcha milkshake.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped topping, sprinkles, and a cherry.