Melon and avocado salad with cream cheese dressing
Looking for summer salad ideas? Our recipe combines fresh melon with tasty savoury ingredients, including endives, black olives and avocado, accompanied by a creamy cheese dressing. Refreshing and delicious!
For the salad
- ½ honeydew melon, diced
- 4 medium endives, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 100 grams white Cheddar, cut in cubes
- 60 grams black olives, halved
For the dressing
- 120 grams cream cheese
- 60 mls whole milk
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- In a separate small bowl, blend together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.