Nacho cheese sauce
This nacho cheese sauce is creamy, cheesy and delicious! In just 10 minutes, with 4 ingredients, you can create a luxurious, decadent sauce that’s delicious with tortilla chips, over pasta or even broccoli.
- 25g Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 250ml Milk
- 250g Grated cheese
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the flour to the butter and whisk until a paste forms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- While whisking the flour and butter mixture, drizzle in the milk.
- Whisk as the sauce cooks for 2-3minutes. It will thicken as it comes closer to a boil. Cook until thick and smooth.
- Turn off the heat and add the grated cheese. Use a whisk or a wooden spoon to stir in the cheese until it is completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Serve warm alongside tortilla chips!
The leftovers of this sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, simply reheat the desired portion when ready to enjoy!