Pizza party lunch box
Got little ones to feed? Celebrate World School Milk Day and back to school with a lunch box that's a total game-changer! Introducing the Pizza Party bento style lunch box – a creative, customizable delight that's a hit with kids.Find out more about: World School Milk Day
- 2-3 mini flatbreads
- 1-2 tbsp tomato puree
- 50-75 grams shredded mozzarella cheese
- other desired pizza toppings like pepperoni
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Chop the mini flatbreads into quarters to resemble mini pizza slices before placing them into the largest portion of the lunchbox. Add tomato puree, cheese and pizza toppings to the other compartments.
- To make the fruit skewers, simply choose 3-5 appropriately cut pieces of fruit to serve on a wooden skewer or toothpick (as long as this is age appropriate - they can also just be loose pieces of fruit for dipping).
- For the fruit dip, simply mix the maple syrup and cream cheese (and cinnamon, if using) Add it to the lunchbox.
- To serve, spread the tomato puree onto the flatbread and sprinkle with cheese and desired toppings. Eat cold. The fruit can be dipped into the sweet cream cheese.