Portobello mushroom pizzas
Like a regular pizza, our tasty mini pizzas are topped with a delicious combination of mozzarella, tomato sauce and oregano, but instead of a wheat crust we’ve used plump Portobello mushrooms. Perfect party appetisers!
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 100 grams shredded mozzarella
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 8 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine Mozzarella cheese with cream cheese.
- Place dry Portobello mushrooms in a baking tray covered with a baking sheet.
- Fill with tomato sauce and the cheese mixture.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced black olives, basil leaves, oregano, salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted