Roasted pepper tart with Lancashire and goats cheese
You won’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to prepare this delicious homemade tart, just some good British cheese, puff pastry and roasted veggies. Using only three basic ingredients that combine to create a delicious savory recipe, perfect for any time.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 store-bought rectangular puff pastry
- 400 gram roasted red pepper
- 200 gram roasted eggplant
- 200 gram white Lancashire cheese, crumbled
- 150 gram goat cheese, sliced
- 100 gram mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp nuts, crushed
- ½ tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Cover the vegetables with aluminium foil and roast in the oven for 1-2 hours, until tender. Let them cool down and peel them.
- Heat a pan over low heat. Sauté the minced garlic clove in butter until slightly golden. Set aside.
- Place store-bought puff pastry in a baking tray and top with mozzarella cheese, roasted vegetables, crumbled Lancashire, sliced goat cheese, crushed nuts and spices.
- Pour garlic butter over the vegetables.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the pastry is cooked through.