Rocky road iced bark
This frozen yogurt bark is not only a delight to look at, but equally delicious and easy to devour! Made with cookies, swirls of chocolate and marshmallows. A fabulous and alternate iced treat to create, and handy to have in the freezer.
- 500 grams Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsp Runny Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 50 grams Dark chocolate, melted
- 50 grams Milk chocolate, melted
- 50 grams Shop bought cookies, small broken pieces
- 30 grams Mini marshmallows
- 5 grams Chocolate swirls - optional
- Place the yogurt,honey, and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix to combine, then set aside.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the yogurt mixture onto the baking paper, to a thickness of 8-10mm. Swirl in the melted milk and dark chocolate.
- Stud the yogurt mixture with the cookie pieces (crumbly bits, if you like), marshmallows, and sprinkle chocolate curls if using.