Somerset brie and cranberry canapés
These Somerset brie and cranberry canapés are delicious and will make the perfect edition to any party. Double up the recipe to make 24!
- 6 slices wholemeal bread (thick sliced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g Somerset Brie (5oz)
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- chive lengths to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas mark 6.
- Using a 2 in cutter stamp out 2 circles from each slice of bread and brush lightly with olive oil. Lift into a baking tray and cook for about 10 minutes until crisp and pale golden.
- Remove from the oven.
- Slice the brie and divide between the round toasts.
- Top with a little cranberry sauce and place under a preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese begins to bubble.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh chives.