Strawberry and Cream Coconut Cloud
The creamiest dessert ever! Light fluffy cream rolls smothered in coconut and finished with sweet, fresh strawberries. This no-bake dessert is a perfect treat for summer days and oh so simple to make.
- 150 grams condensed milk
- 250 mls double cream
- 250 mls whole milk
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams desiccated coconut, toasted
- 10 grams freeze dried strawberries
- 200 grams fresh strawberries
- In a medium saucepan pour in all the condensed milk, 125g double cream, whole milk and vanilla extract. Combine to a smooth mixture. Place on a low heat and stir gently continuously until thickened to a, for about x minutes
- In a shallow baking tray, approx.18cm x 25cm scatter all the coconut and freeze-dried berries. Gently pour the creamy mixture into the tray and spread evenly whilst it is warm. Place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Whip the remaining half of double cream (125ml) and spread evenly on top of the chilled creamy mixture.
- Cut the bake into four sections and gently roll each one to create rolls. Place them on a chopping board and cut each roll further in the middle to create 8 rolls in total.
- Serve with fresh whole or chopped strawberries and enjoy!
Toasted coconut is more flavourful and easier to chew. This dish is best served fresh to retain fluffy texture.