Trio of overnight oats with yogurt
Our trio of overnight oats recipes contain 20g of protein per pot and include 3 delicious pre-made toppings of mango, berry, and chocolate. Made with yogurt, which is high in protein, they are so simple to prep and tasty, you’ll find yourself making them on a weekly basis!
- 150 gr rolled oats (50g per person)
- 450 gr semi-skimmed milk (150ml per person)
- 150 gr plain low-fat yogurt (50g per person)
- 6 tbsp peanut butter (2 tbsp per person)
For the mango overnight oat yogurt: (serves 1)
- Half medium sized mango, pureed
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
For the berry jam overnight oat yogurt: (serves 1)
- 50 gr berry jam
For the chocolate overnight oat yogurt: (serves 1)
- 50 gr dark chocolate, to melt
- 70 gr double cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- For the mango overnight oat yogurt: Pistachios, peeled and chopped
- For the berry jam overnight oat yogurt: fresh berries
- For the chocolate overnight oat yogurt: Chocolate sprinkles, cocoa nibs
- In a container, combine whole milk with rolled oats. Let it rest on the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, prepare the fillings for your overnight oat layered containers:
- First, melt chocolate in a pan or microwave and combine with double cream and vanilla extract. Whisk until it thickens a little bit. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend mango with cinnamon and cardamom powder. Set aside.
- Prepare 3 glass containers and fill with a layer of overnight oats. Proceed to top with a layer of yogurt and 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- Then fill one container with 2 tablespoons of chocolate cream, another one with 2 tablespoons mango purée and the third one with 2 tablespoons of berry jam.
- Cover with another layer of overnight oats, peanut butter and yogurt.
- Top with topping of choice.